"Take Away" Slot

 





Another beautiful morning, another twenty four hours in my account, available to do whatever I want. It is 9.30, I am enjoying my breakfast in my eat in kitchen. I love this spot. It is next to patio doors, from here I can have the entire look of my back garden. 

There is lot of activity going on in my back garden. I can't see any small Red Cardinals but small brown and greenish yellow birds keep coming to my bird feeder. Number of pitch black birds are also here, enjoying their feed on the grass, under the bird feeder. 

I think, birds spilled their feed, which is now on the grass, available like a free treat, like a "take away" slot for everyone. I notice birds are coming to have food and fly to the nearby trees. I think they have rented apartments over there. Beautiful view to behold. to brighten my day.

My son is in the middle of meeting. I will make stir fried egg and cup of tea for him, so that he can have his breakfast too. We never have to miss the opportunity to make someone happy. Spreading happiness and putting smile on the faces around, is a great and simple technique to get inner peace and for self meditation. It works both ways, helps others, to boost their self esteem and makes their day. 

Spreading happiness is like lending your hand, to build relationship, to let others feel that they are not lonely, someone is there to take care of, to trust, to share. It helps to boost positive thinking, which results into peace and harmony around.

 It is 10.15, I am done at downstairs. It is time to be in my room., to be with my computer, to connect with my far away family and friends. Through my window, I can also have a look of the view of the world outside. Magnolia tree on the left of my front garden, is loaded with beautiful flowers. 

Red wooden bench is shining on the green of my lawn. One small brown bird watching all this, from top of one of the skeleton trees. Trees started to revive, coming back to life, but so many still not there, need more time to get back on track. Like we Humans, all Creatures have their own individuality, their own style to take things. Handle their day to day matters, the way they want. Some take things to their hearts while others don't take seriously. Individuality is beauty of life. 

It is 12.15, my son taking a break, going to lake. I am getting ready to go with him. We have to avail every opportunity to have a chance to get out, to change our scenery. It is 12.30, I am at Frenchman's Bay, standing beside the majestic body of water, enjoying the melodious music and thrill of the dancing waves. So many birds of all kinds, are around. Amazing view to enjoy, to behold, to cherish these beautiful moments. 

My son is walking on the other side of the lake. We have to leave our kids alone, to enjoy their own time. Not fair to give us company all the time. They have their own life, their own family. We have to realize that and find ways to enjoy our own time. Not have to bind our kids. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk