My Dear it is a Combo

 






It is a Rainy day with overcast skies. Thing looking great after having shower. Everything so bright and beautiful. It is still drizzling. Beautiful view in my back garden to behold. It is 9.15, I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, enjoying my breakfast and also the view of my garden through my patio doors. The newly organized flower bed, by the side of the wooden fence, is looking great. It will take a while for the flowers, planted, to flourish, still  the flower plants, transferred from pots, giving a beautiful view, spread all around on the Brick Red Mulch.

My Deck, built last year, looking great. I think, it is of Cedar wood color. Clean, shining after the rain. Couple of birds are around the bird feeders. My son got another bird feeder from Dollarama, to hang on the tree. Birds keep coming all day long, Rabbit comes mostly for Dinner. I think, watching his calories,

I am in my room now, done with my breakfast. My youngest daughter calling me from Reading. She is going home, done with her school duties. England is five hours ahead of the time in Toronto. She calls me, while driving on the way to home. We usually have a brief chit chat. She knows, she will be busy with family matters, no time to talk after. 

We parents have to realize that our kids have other things to do. They have their own family and work, to get busy. We have to take, whatever time, they can share with us. We have have to appreciate them for that. 

I am now busy with my computer. We have to find our own hobbies to pass our time. We don't have to look to our kids, all the time. Have to leave them alone to enjoy their life with their own families. Keep in mind that it is their time. 

I am now browsing my Facebook messages. My childhood Grade five friend, having some health issues. She is in Perth, Australia, living with her daughter. I am at the other end, living in Canada. We, still keep ourselves connected. Writing messages every day to share our day to day routine matters. It is always good to feel that someone is there to share the things, matter in your life. 

Calls and messages, I think are like signals from God. It give power to move on, to handle things of our day to day matters. Top up our initiatives to carry on our routine life. Boost up our positive thoughts. Keep us away from thinking negatives.

Still, have to keep in mind, that we don't have to make random calls. It bothers others, unless people intend to welcome our calls. Same is with our messages. Before picking up phones to make calls, have to be sure that the person on the other end, will welcome our talks. If we are not sure, have to avoid doing that. Timings and Mood are also key factors, to keep in mind while making calls. 

We have to take into account that time at the other end, is not too early or too late for the person, we are calling. It also matters that sometimes things are fine still the person is not in a mood to talk. His tone will be enough for us to get the message. We have to keep everything in mind. I think, to deliver your message and to get it through, is an art. It is not simple communication. 

In communication and building relationships, I believe, our tone overpowers our words. Tone, is the key. It reflects our inner self. It is like the guide line to go ahead or to take a break. We can infer the underline hidden message delivered from the person, we wish to build our relationship. Body language is also one of the factor, in our in person meetings.

Communication is an art, my Dear. Here, " words alone ", don't mean anything. It is a Combo. All body parts matter, to connect with the person, we like to be a part in our life. Mind and Body, both have to be into it. Not so simple, my Dear. "Will", is important too. When there is a will, there is always a way. So simple. Don't have to feel any pressure. You will do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk