Two Red Birds in my Garden






Beautiful morning, after many mixed cloudy mornings, sun is in full bloom. It is 9.15, I am enjoying my breakfast, sitting in my eat in kitchen. This is my favorite place, from here I can see the view of my back garden. Small brown Rabbit is having his morning treats, on my lush green lawn. 

Two small Red birds, the Northern Cardinals are here, in my bird feeder. I was worried, missing them for couple of days. They must be busy with something else or following stay home Directives, after Covid tests, now back. 

Small black birds are also here. They are our regular visitors. I see them most of the times in my garden. I think, they live nearby, rented their apartments somewhere, in the tall trees of my garden. 

This Covid thing changed our lives. No visits, no gatherings, no travel, just stay home and walk around for exercise. We are living in a different world, have to follow all the Directives. It is not easy to handle this new life style. 

But I think, this stay home order, helping us a lot in so many ways. It is helping our Climate, Nature, Environment and also helping lives of all other Creatures. We never cared about that. Never gave a thought, to give them space, to enjoy their lives. 

We, Humans believe, we are masters. We behave like masters. Don't want to share things with anyone else, not even with our fellow Humans. Forget about other Creatures. They are not in our dictionary. 

We are just focused on our own selves, on our own lives. We believe, life is too short, we have to enjoy it in full. No time to worry about others. I think, we are now learning, how to be considerate, to be accommodative. We will have some realization that we are not alone on this planet, there are others too, who have the same rights, to live their lives. 

May be this Covid will teach us some lessons to make a difference in the lives of others. We might learn to live peacefully and in harmony with others. May be this world of ours be more beautiful to live after this Covid thing. 

It is 12.15, time to get ready, to go to lake. My son taking break from his work. I have to go with him, not to miss my chance, to change my scenery. Lake is not far, just five minutes away from our place. We have to make use of whatever is available, to make our day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk