Me and my new flower bed

 





Sunny bright beautiful morning. It is 25 C, feels like 30. Hot humid day ahead. Chances of thunder storm, will be hot feel like 36 C, later in the afternoon. Time to change of clothes. All jackets, gloves, stoles are going back to closet. Have to look for light shirts and tops, from under, somewhere in my suit case.

Our AC is switched on, to 24 C, from the last week. 24 is fine, not too hot, not too cold, works for everyone, not for me. Sometimes, I have to use fan on top, that works for me. We have to make adjustments, while living with family. Nothing is total plus. Being eldest, we have to give extra share. Have to do more, to contribute in the household, to make the atmosphere peaceful, to live in, for everyone.

It is 9.30, I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, having my breakfast, my oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and my morning cup of tea. Yesterday my son and my daughter in law, were busy, working in the back garden. They got flower pots from the Canadian Tire Garden Centre, transferring now, in the flower bed, by the side of the wooden fence of our garden.

It was like a big project, delayed for long, because of weeds, which were in abundance, covering nearly the entire space of the flower bed.

It was long weekend here, in Canada. Monday was off too and on top, weather was also great so the years long delayed project of flower bed was  initiated and executed nicely. 

Looks beautiful, from my patio door. Variety of planted flowers, looking great on the newly spread, Brick Red Mulch. There is always time to enjoy the fruits after hard work. It always pays off.

It is 10.15, I am in my room with my switched on computer, also enjoying the scenic view of my front garden through my window. It looks breezy. Trees are nodding their heads with sort of joy, look happy. Red wooden bench is shining under the sun. Bright Red flowers giving me smile from my neighbor's garden across. 

Pink Peonies on the garden of my next door neighbor, are in full bloom. The "Twin Tower Apartments", I mean the two tall trees on my neighbor's garden, look busy. Lot of traffic there. I think they opened their rental office for public today.

My daughters calling me from England, from Kent and Reading. One of them call and add the other one, so we can talk together. My middle daughter, who is in Grimsby, called me earlier. She is busy with assignments and training in schools. Everything going on side by side. She will be done with her Bachelor's Degree, by the end of June. Couple of more weeks to go.

It is 11.45, I am getting ready to go to lake. My son is taking a break, I am going with him. We have to avail any chance, we can have to change our scenery,. It will help to elevate our Mood, will boost our initiative to handle  things. 

I am at Petticoat Creek. Water on one side, looks like a broken sheet of glass, giving glitter from everywhere, from all sides. The other side, looks calm, quiet, peaceful, full of harmony. Two Duck are here, enjoying their time on the surface of water. Small fish making a thrill in the quiet peaceful body of lake. 

Lotus leaves are scattered all around, on the side, adding up the beauty, giving color to the atmosphere. It is now, a change of scenery. Sun trying to hide under the hazy blanket of cloudy skies. Weather Channel, mostly give us the right predictions. It will be a thunder after a while, later in the the afternoon. I have to leave, my son has to go back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk