Pink Flowers Smiling From Tree Top

 





It is 9.30 in the morning. Sun shining in full bloom. Cold, cloudy mornings, I think are gone or taking a break. It is Canada my dear, I still have to take my light jacket and woolen stole, while going to lake, in mid May. We have variety of jackets, stoles, gloves and caps in our closet, for all seasons. 

I feel lucky, living here in Toronto, while my daughter in Edmonton has to deal with 50 C below zero. She has to use special boots and special tires for her car. Winter is very long, nearly seven to eight months over there. Not easy to handle the bulk of snow. Not possible to remove right away so snow removal is not so frequent as here in Toronto. 

We Humans are amazing, learn our lessons to adjust and enjoy with whatever is available. People go for ice fishing, get busy with snowmobiles, go for Skating and other such sports, to enjoy on ice. 

I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, having a view of what is going on in my back garden. It looks a bit quiet, just couple of Black birds enjoying their morning snacks on my green lawn. No Brown Rabbit, no Red birds, no Black Squirrel. I think, they have their vaccine appointments or gone for Covid tests. 

It is 10.15, I am in my room. My computer is switched on, in front. Beautiful Pinkish white flowers, giving me smile from the top of Magnolia tree, from the left of my front garden. Red wooden bench shining, under the tree on the right side, at my lawn. 

Red flowers looking great on the front garden of my neighbor, across. So much is here, to behold, to enjoy, to make my day. I miss Brown Rabbit, my friend, the Black Squirrel and two Red birds. They will be back after  vaccination. We have to be positive and hope for the good. It works to keep you away from negative thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk