Slow Down To Smell The Roses

 






It is 9.15, beautiful morning, Sun is awake too, shining magnificently on the clear blue sky. There is so much activity going on, in my back garden. Couple of Black birds are busy with their breakfast on my lush green lawn. Having chit chat and are walking around. My friend, the Black Squirrel is here too, busy with his morning exercises on the wooden fence. This fence is like a Gym for him.

My steel garden furniture looks great, especially the newly purchased Brick Red chair from Walmart, is shining on my Deck. Beautiful view to behold, to start my day. Brown Rabbit is not here, May be, he is still in bed or getting ready. Two red birds, the Northern Cardinals, not here. They come once a while. May be they have other activities, to get busy. It is good to manage your day like a day tight compartment. Not to leave any space for negative thoughts to enter.

It is 10.15, I have to do my hair wash, I don't wash my hair every day, not many left. Just checked my calendar for my work to do list for today. Have to do laundry too. It is not easy to remember things at our age. We got mixed up, specially with dates. I use to mark on my calendar, to sort things out. This works for me.

I didn't have good sleep last night. It happens at our age. Nothing wrong with that. We have to deal with it, like one of our old age saga. Today I have to start my day, keeping in mind that my body is not in a mood to listen. I have to chalk out my plans accordingly. Things have to be easy for my body to cope. Laundry, I will do tomorrow. Not a big deal.

Mind always try to be in lead. It works like a power house, controls and manages things, decides the direction for our body to go. Our body listens to our mind but sometimes, it refuses to submit. At that time, we have to slow down to sort things out. 

Whenever, there is some sort of crisis situation, at any time, at any place. The best way to deal with, is to be considerate. To put our Ego aside. It will dissolve the gravity of the situation. Put yourself in other person's shoes and you will get a clear picture of the situation, to handle, will be much easier to bring back the harmony of the household, we live in. Same is with our workplace or anywhere else. Nothing is end of the world. Just relax. Sometimes, have to slow down to smell the Roses, to be happy and to spread happiness around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk