Open Letter To My Dear Readers

 







Dear Friends

Got your comments late night after more than a month. 

I am happy to know that some of you my friends are already vaccinated and others looking forward to get the vaccine. Do it whenever you can get the spot for that. This is a must for our own safety and for the safety of other people around. 

We like to see our world, out of this Covid thing, to lead a normal life after. Everyone has to join hands, to contribute in whatever way, we can. Have to follow the Directives. Keep social distancing and use Masks whenever required. 


Dear Friends in Ireland I am happy for you people to get vaccinated. Please go ahead to vaccinate as many people as possible. People from out of town,  also need to be vaccinated. This is a must to keep everyone out of Covid..

I admire everyone of you. Thanks to my friends, the Councilor, the Health Officials, specially to my friends, the front line workers. Everyone of you making effort to make this mission possible. Thanks everyone of you my friends.


Dear "N" my friend thanks for reading my Blogs, to make me happy and to make possible for me to write my Blogs.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Be careful with Job worker 2. She tricks you all the time and you never realize that. I will pray for you to deal with people with a clear and better understanding and not to get influenced by the opinion of others. 


Dear Retiree Friends, I know this is difficult time period with social distancing, following the Directives, with whatever is required. It is taking so long, not going anywhere. We are still dealing with all this. 

Living together is not easy for anyone. We have to be patient. Have to stay away from people's privacy. Have to give space to everyone, to maintain peace and harmony of the household, we live in. Patience is virtue, works in all circumstances. Same is with Bird feeders. 

Hang the feeder in your garden. We can use our balcony, space outside of our window, wherever we can get the opportunity. Wait for a while, have patience, don't get closer. Stay away so the birds wont get scared to come to have their feed. Like Humans, all creatures need their own personal space. Everyone likes their privacy has to be respected. 

My friends, I requested you many times, please try not to bracket me with Indian people. I don't like that. We don't have to divide people into groups. We are members of the same Human family. I strongly believe that. 

Please try to respect everyone's personal life, don't have to pass comments on other people, like Hijab lady friends or anyone else. We don't have to discuss  people's personal matters. Let everyone do whatever they want.


Dear Students, I am happy to get comments from you my Friends. I request my friend Lucy, please not to talk about my son. This is all between me and my son. I wish it has to stay like that. We don't have to discuss other people's personal matters. Have to stay away from making comments on others. 

There is so much to talk about, like birds, flowers, squirrels and butterflies. We have to try to look for the beauty around. Try to share and talk about all that, to be happy and to spread happiness too. I hope my friends, you people will understand and wont be mad at me. 

Playing Darts, is healthy activity, please don't poison your moments, talking anything negative. Keep the atmosphere positive to brighten your day. Thanks my Friends.


Hannah Dear, I am always thinking about you and my little friend Niklas. You are at your parents place, waiting for my opinion, to go back to Kris. I told you last time, "try to listen to your heart". 

I wont get comments from you people due to Glitch. You are at your parents place for long. What I remember, you always worked hard for peace and harmony at your place. I think it is too long to be away from your house. Give Kris one more chance. Let's see, if he learned his lesson. 

I am happy you remembered my Birthday. I love you. Wish you a happy and peaceful life ahead. Say Hi to my friend Niklas.


Dear Readers, I am thankful to everyone of you my dear friends for reading my Blog. Your comments are like letters from you my dear. It makes my day brighter, and give me power to write my blogs. Thanks my Friends. Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk