Paid twenty five dollars for my wax

 






It is 9.30, I am in the middle of my breakfast, sitting in my eat in kitchen, beside the patio doors. It is another misty cloudy morning. Rain is in the forecast. TV is off as my son is in the middle of his meeting. View of my back garden, is sort of calm and quiet. I can't see any red bird, the Northern Cardinals in my bird feeder. May be they were here earlier. Last night I didn't have good sleep so I woke up a bit late this morning. 

Couple of weeks back, I was with my son at Costco. He had to pick up his glasses. There is a separate Optical and Hearing Aid Centre at Costco. My son told me to check with the Audiologist for my ears. I found out that my left ear is full of wax. 

I checked with my Physician, he told me to put oil at night time, it will soften the wax, to slide out. I was using my right ear for head phone and putting oil religiously for more than a month, nothing working out. Last night, had a feeling that my ear is full of oil. That feeling was enough to disturb my sleep. 

I was fine, before checking with Audiologist. Sometimes ignorance is much better. The more we know, the more we start getting confused. I am not so sure. Just having a stray thought. Don't try to follow this idea of mine. 

Anyway, enough is enough. I decided to check again with my doctor. He gave me the News that I have to pay the expenses of dollar twenty five as Health department not paying for this wax thing anymore. I booked my appointment with my Credit card ready. He asked me to come right away as he has to leave at Noon. 

My son was in the meeting. I checked through my window, rain just stopped. I can walk, it is 15 to 20 minutes from my place but my son was kind enough, managed to drop me there. He told me, will pick me half an hour after. I was done in 10 minutes now have 20 minutes at my disposal. 

I am in Metro, it's bakery is good. I will buy muffins from here. Metro is next to the clinic. I got Blueberry muffins for my son, for myself and for my eldest grandson. He must be awake by now. I have another 15 minutes, have to plan to make use of, to have good time. 

I am going to Dollarama. It is my favorite store, here you can find variety of things of your choice, between the range of one to 5 dollars. It now started drizzling. Store is 5 to 8 minutes walk, I will be fine. I am in the store, getting candies for my Grand kids. My time is up. My son is here to pick me up.

I am done with everything. Got things of my choice, to make my son and my grand kids happy and also wax is gone. Now I can use both ears for my head phones. I am happy. I think, I made my day. We have to give color to our daily routine, to make our day. Life is the same. Things are like, the way, we look at it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk