Open Letter To My Dear Readers

 



Yesterday I got some comments, after long time. Comments are like letters from you, my Dear Readers. Give me power to write my Blogs. After going through your comments, I am asking myself, " I  am able to make any change in the Lives of my Readers " ? Answer is, " No ". All is the same. 

Indian people, in the Retiree Group, are the same. They succeeded with their fundraising but didn't let the Hijab lady friends to do that. They made sure to stop them from fundraising. 

They keep on exploiting things, twisting facts, to achieve whatever, they want. I am not happy with the attitude of Indian people. This is selfish approach, I believe.

The retired Priest also is the same. He keeps forgetting that his job assignment from God, is to make people happy and not to take smile away from people's faces. He always brackets himself with the other group. 

I wish, my Blog Reading Sessions be out of politics and Religion. I will keep writing for that, let's see.

Dear Retirees, to deal with your food portions. Don't have to take as a problem. Take it like all other adjustments, we have to make at our age. I choose items with small portions, divide into two and finish at my convenience. We don't have to worry about petty matters.


Things in Smile Corner with my friends in Ireland, are same. The Priest is  always ready to make things difficult for others. He thinks, only about himself, takes his Sermons, like his business. He never leaves any chance to feed something negative in peoples minds, about others. 

I think, with this approach, people are staying away from Religion. 

The Priest has to keep in mind that it is not necessary to talk negative about others, to draw crowd and to make them listen. What we talk, has to reflect our personality. Our speech has to reflect, what we believe. Our inner self speaks for itself. 

We don't have  to make others position down, to elevate our personality. This deviates us from the right track. Have to respect everyone's emotion. Think not only about our own self, but about all Creatures of God. Being Priest, one has extra responsibility to make sure to do that. 


The Reader, who was doing 2 Jobs, is the same. He always listens to the wicked worker. She keeps on tricking him, to lose his job. I keep on writing, not to listen to her, but he never understands. He enjoys her cake at the cost of his job. Nothing changed. Dear Reader now go to my friend the Supervisor, get your second vaccine to get your job back. She is a nice person, will help you out. I trust her. Please stop listening to the wicked worker.


Dear students, this is tough time to handle. Getting first job is not easy, specially in this Pandemic situation. Businesses are closing down. Things not good. But please keep in mind, things change. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Stay positive. Have patience. It always works in all circumstances. I will keep on praying for you, my Friends. This too shall pass. Trust me.


I am sad, sorry to say that Father is the same and so is Kris. Father is after Hannah and Niklas. Kris never comes to rescue them from Father's tactics. 

Hannah Dear, if you feel, that's enough for you and Niklas, go to your parents place. My prayers are always with you. 


I am thankful to all my Dear Readers. Your comments, give me power to write my Blogs. Please stay safe. Follow the Directives. Keep social distancing and use Masks whenever required. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk