White Swans Sitting Quietly

 










Friday -- Beautiful cold morning of late October with 2 C below zero. I am done with my breakfast enjoying my tea, watching the scenic view of my back garden through the big glass panels of my patio doors. I popped my face out to have a feel of the breeze. I am skipping my walk on the deck. I am not in a mood to dress up in layers. It is early morning. I will do that after, while going to lake.

Trees go on showering Gold, Bronze, Coffee and Copper leaves on the green of my lawn. Some trees are turned into skeletons. Some are still facing the weather turmoil. This is time of transition. 

Summer is handing over his power. Fall is there to take over all the responsibilities till winter comes to take it away. Winter comes with ambitious plans to rule for rest of the year, also pushing for couple of extra months until Summer exerts it's power to make winter to leave the ground. This power struggle goes on year after year. 

We Humans have to adjust with whatever is there. Have to learn to enjoy our moments. Our life span is chalked out beforehand. We wont get extra time. We can not waste our moments to wait for what will be good and suits our life. 

We have to go with the flow. Do adjustments with whatever is available. Adjustments with the atmosphere and also with the people. We can not change anything or any person around. We have to focus on our own self, to change our attitude and style of life. Things will be fine after that. Life will be good.

It is 11.30, I am at lake. I have my long black coat, underneath my light blue jacket, having my woolen stole and my gloves. I am all set. Lake looking great with high tides. Couple of white Swans are there, not floating. They are sitting quietly taking various spots in the lake, away from tides. 

Gold leaves are scattered on the path. I am scared, walking carefully, not to crush them under my feet. Two people walking their dog. One is biking. I am enjoying the entire view. What a scenic atmosphere. Moments to meditate, to enjoy, to cherish. Thank you God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk