Pearls scattered in my garden

 







Tuesday -- Beautiful morning. Sun came out after days of rain and cloudy mornings. This is one of cold days of late October with 5 C. Trees looking great with colors of Gold, Bronze, Coffee and Copper. It was rain last night, my deck is all wet. I opened my patio door to look out, to have a feel of the breeze and to connect with the world outside. It is amazing. 

I see Dew drops sparkling under the sun. Scattered like pearls all around on the green of my garden. Beautiful view to behold, to enjoy, to cherish. This is more than enough to make my day.

Last night I didn't have good sleep. It happens at our age. Nothing to worry about. Every stage of cycle of our life is unique with it's own beauty with it's own plus and minus. Old age is like our golden era. We are already done with our responsibilities. Responsibility of raising our family and providing them food and shelter.

This is time of our own, time to relax. To do what we want. To fulfil our dreams. Work and family matters are now history. No distractions. We have all the twenty four hours at our disposal. We have a blank sheet every morning to fill the slots with whatever we want. 

Chalk out your day plan with things to do, to get happiness and to put smile on faces around. Paint your work sheet with happy moments. Try to find colors to beautify the book of story of your life.  

It is 10.30, I am in my room. My computer is switched on. Facebook page giving me an open invitation to go through the messages, to read letters of love delivered from my friends and members of my family. 

Blinds of my windows, are drawn up. I am looking through the window, enjoying the scenic view of my front garden. Magnolia tree on the left, started changing it's color. Yellow and orange looking great in between the light green. The tree across, on my neighbor's front yard, is all brick red in color. My neighborhood looks quiet. 

Cars are sitting quietly on driveways. People are working from home. Students having online classes. Things changed. This is time to wait and see. to take a break, to slow down. Red wooden bench on the side, adding up color and beauty of my garden. Two Black squirrels walking around, enjoying their morning snacks. Beautiful. Life is good. No complaints.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk