From Croydon To Finchley Road

 








Friday -- Beautiful cold sunny morning of early October with 2 C. It was raining last night so the deck in my back garden is all wet. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, having my morning tea at my Deck. I am walking carefully to make sure not to lose my balance as at some spots, it is still slippery. 

I am enjoying the morning breeze and the beautiful view around. Black Squirrel is busy with his exercises on the wooden fence. I miss my friend the White Butterfly. The trees around looking great with leaves of all shades of yellow, gold, orange and bronze. Grass still green in my garden. But I know this is October, a month of change. Month of transfer of powers.

Every season has it's own beauty. Spring season is leaving the ground. Autumn has to take Oath, to take command for the next couple of months. Winter is on the way to change the entire outlook. Snow will wipe out all colors to give the nature a clean slate, to draw new sketches, new pictures, to change the scenery. Change is the beauty of life.

I am now in my room with my computer. My front garden looking great. I am enjoying colors and beauty of nature around. My neighborhood is calm. It is long weekend, I think people are awake but still in a mode of dozing off. I think they are in a mood to take a slow start, to take things easy.

Yesterday my childhood grade five friend, called me. She is moving for good, to her daughter's place to Hauge, Netherland. She was living for years, at Regent Street, in downtown London, England. She is facing health issues, not in good shape, we have to take steps in our lives to sort things out. 

I used to enjoy my stay at her place, while visiting my daughters, in England. I used to take Bus No 109 from Croydon, from my daughter's place. Change at Brixton station to Bus No 159 to Marble Arch. From there another Bus No 13 to her place, Finchley Road. I still remember the entire route.

I will miss her. She asked me to come to Amsterdam, She figured out the Ferry route and also the Eurotunnel one. I don't know when I will be able to go to see my daughters. Nowadays everything looks at stand still because of Covid situation. Wait and see how things come up. For now try to enjoy whatever is there. 

Past is done, we can not turn the page. Future, we don't know. present moment is everything, we have. Try to value the moment in hand. For now I am enjoying the colors in my front and back gardens and the company of my friend the Black Squirrel. I miss White Butterfly but she also comes to see me once a while. I am fine, enjoying my time. No complaints. Life is good. 


Dear Readers I am not getting comments from you people because of Glitch. Hope things be fine with everyone of you.


Dear Retirees I am worried about situation at your end. Yesterday was some Big mourning day for the Hijab Lady temple people. It was here in Toronto too. I wish the Retired Priest and the Hindu temple people, not to bring up Religious and political talks in the Reading Sessions. I request all of you to please respect everyone's emotions and not to talk about personal matters. 

Enjoy your moments and try to put smile on the faces around. Thanks. Don't have to kick anyone out of the Reading group. Hindu temple people are no more in charge. Do the things like used to be before. I will be personally thankful for making the Reading Sessions peaceful and full of harmony for everyone.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Hope you are listening to your Supervisor. Not talking about my Blogs. Don't bring groceries for the Job Worker 2 . Forget her and focus on your work please. Thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk