Gold, Copper, Bronze, all Scattered

 






Wednesday -- Beautiful sunny morning with 6 C, not so cold for we Canadians. I am done with my breakfast. It is 9.15, I am enjoying my tea at the deck in my back garden. It is beautiful around here. Gold, copper, coffee, bronze, all color of leaves are scattered on the green of of my garden. 

Trees around looks quiet, silently looking at the changing weather. I think planning to deal with the transformations ahead. Black Squirrel enjoying his morning snacks, on the left. I am wearing my light jacket. This is my favorite blue jacket, perfect for this type of weather. Couple of years back, I got it from Oxfam store for four pounds, while I was visiting my daughters in England. 

My daughter the middle one, used to live in Purley at that time. Things change, time flies. She now lives in Grimsby, four to five hours drive from London. It can take six to seven hours, all depends on the Motorway traffic situation. You can not predict the distance and time, while travelling on the roads of England.

This jacket is like a souvenir for me, reminds me of golden memories, of the time, I spent with my daughters. The time, I used to walk around on the streets of London, to pass my time. My daughters were all working so I used to spend my own time from morning till 4.30 pm. Beautiful memories of old days.

It is 10.15, I am in my room with my computer. Curtains of my windows are drawn up and also, I slightly opened my windows to hear the sound of the breeze, to have a feel of the outside atmosphere. When you connect, you feel sort of fulfilment. It saturates your heart and your soul with peace and tranquility.  

Today is Wednesday, day to play Darts at my library. City gave permission to our Club, to use the premises from 9 am to 12 noon, once a week. Due to Covid situation, only 12 members are allowed. We do Draw system to work out things. This time my name is not there. I can understand that. 

To work out things smoothly, everyone has to have confidence that his interests will be taken care of. We don't have to take advantage of the situation. It won't work for long. Trust is everything in all relationships. 

My son is going to Costco, for oil change in his new SUV. It reminds me of old days. I never used to miss my trips to get groceries from Freshco and to go to Costco. I used to walk around in the stores, to enjoy my own time. Now situation is quite different because of Covid. We have to follow the directives, to stay safe. 

Try to value your time in hand. You never know what comes up next. Try to avail the opportunity, whatever you can have at the existing moment. Present moment is everything. Past is done, we can not turn the page. Future, we don't know. Enjoy the time, whatever is available today.


Dear Readers I got comments from you people after weeks. 

Dear Friends in Ireland, I am happy for you people. Please don't try to bracket me with any Nationality. I believe that we Humans are all members of the same Human family and Creatures of the same God. By the way, all the flags have to be of the country you live in. 

I offer my thanks to all my friends involved in doing clean ups. My special thanks to my friends, the Police people, to join hands and also for coming without their uniforms. I appreciate the patience of my friend the Mayor. He must be under pressure because of all this. 

I thank everyone of you for pitching in to write this story of success and happiness. When people join hands, things can rarely go wrong. My thanks to my friend the Judge for his act of kindness. He turned the things around to put smile on your faces. I am happy for all of you my friends.


All of you my friends, working in offices, I am happy for you people for enjoying your walks and having good time. 

I thank everyone of you, Tiara, Jasmeet, Cleo, Jimmy, Karen, Brenda, Craig, Superwoman, Kyle, Newbie, mrizvi, Plunker, Batman, and all my other friends for reading my Blogs. 

I specially thank to my friend the Smile Addict. I salute his dedication to bring donuts for everyone at his work place. 

My Dear "N" I always love you. You are always in my heart. Please don't be sad. I don't get comments all the times so I don't write you back. Thanks for writing to me. It means a lot. Trust me.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. This is very rude to make comments on anyone's personality. You have to say sorry to my friend, the Happy Worker for that. Please don't talk about my Blogs. Focus on your work and also please forget about my son. This is none of your business. This is all between me and my son. It is my personal matter. Thanks.


Dear Retiree Friends, I am not happy with the situation at your end. I never asked to set up any committee to talk about Religious matters. I am all against this. 

Religion is everyone's personal matter. This is like interfering with other people's personal and private life matters. None of our business.

I think, I was not able to communicate my point. I think now it is very clear. Stop all that activity right now please . Thanks. 

I am not happy with the Hindu Temple people. They go on twisting matters in their own interest. Why this Kamala Harris pictures coming to the Reading Sessions of my Blogs. I don't like that.

I requested so many times that keep the Reading Sessions out of Political and Religious matters. I am not happy with the situation. 

I request everyone of you to not to bracket me with any Nationality, any Cast and Creed. I don't like that. I am sorry to say. 

I strongly believe that we Humans are the members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the same God. 

Please don't try to divide people into sections of your choice. I write my Blogs to spread happiness and to put smile on the faces around. That is my Motto.


Dear Students, I think you people know that I like to go out. I am not an indoor person. My son was suggesting me to get socks from some nice store. My son knows me well. Please don't worry about things between me and my son. I hope you people will understand. 

Dear Smile Army Friends please try to have patience and listen to your teachers. Thanks. You are students, don't have to bring cakes and snacks for the people in the Reading Sessions of my Blogs. This is too much for you. 


Hannah my Dear, you don't have to wait for my order to go back to Kris. Listen to your heart. You have to decide. I will be happy with whatever be your decision.

Dear Dave and Linda my Friends, I am happy to see your comments. 

Dear Readers I love everyone of you. Hope things be fine with all of you. Have a great time. Follow the Directives to stay safe. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk