Beauty Of Life

 








Sunday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning of early October. It was raining last night. Deck in my backyard is all wet.  It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast. I will take my chances to go outside to enjoy my tea, to walk around in my back garden. 

It is light drizzle, you can enjoy but can not get wet. Amazing. I am wearing my light blue jacket to cover myself. I think that's enough protection. It is 7 C. Cold. Sun came out, just for a while now hiding again.

It is no more a light drizzle, I have to go inside. At our age, we have to be extra careful. Keeping in mind that we have to avoid to be in situations, where our kids have to face problems. We become sick and be like a liability for our kids.

We have to avoid putting them in a position of taking care of us, of we parents. They already are busy with families of their own. We don't have to put them under some extra pressure to deal with.

We have to do things taking into account of our safety and our potential to handle the things, we are dealing with. We have to be cautious but have to keep pushing ourselves to move around to get busy with the things, whatever we can handle.

It is 10. 15, I am in my room, my computer is switched on, curtain of my windows are drawn up. I am browsing messages on my Facebook to connect with my loved ones and also enjoying the beautiful scenic view of outside, through the big glass panel of my window. 

My front garden is full of colors, full of gold, bronze and all shades of green. I can see one small tree with full of red, in front of my neighbor's house across. My friend the Black Squirrel is enjoying his morning snacks on the red wooden bench, on the left at my front garden. There is so much to look around, to behold and to cherish through this window of mine, I feel myself lucky. 

It is 11.30, I have to go to my kitchen. It is time to make banana shake for my son and for my own self. We never have to forget to give treat to our own self. This keeps us motivated. Our mind and body feel good, start thinking that we are not ignoring them. We are aware of their interests and well beings.They get themselves ready to accept the challenges ahead. 

My youngest daughter called me from Reading. She was busy, going to Tesco to buy groceries. It is already afternoon at her place, in England. My daughter the middle one called me from Grimsby. She has to go to Scanthorpe hospital tomorrow for her MRI test. It is 40 minutes drive from her place. I think it will take whole day. she has to miss school for one more day.

Things happen in life. Life is full of surprises, full of events. Some we like, some we not. Life is like a mixed plate. We have to accept whatever is there. 

Life is not a bed full of roses. It is not like a fairy land. This happens only in stories not in real life. Life is like an unpaved path. Difficult moments also come along in the journey of our life. We have to take it, accept with patience and grace and move on. We will get something else, next unpredictable. That is the beauty of life.



Dear Readers due to Glitch I am not getting comments from you people. Hope things are fine at your end.

Dear Friends in Ireland, You people must be celebrating your good time. I can visualize to be happy for you. Enjoy your time with keeping in mind the Directives. Social distancing and Masks. Thanks.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Hope you are listening to my friend, the Supervisor. Forget about Job worker 2. Don't bring groceries for her or anything like that. Just forget her and keep away. Focus on your work and follow the rules of Distancing and using Mask. Don't try to direct your Supervisor to do things. Listen to him. Thank you.


Dear Retirees hope things now back to the normal routine. The Hindu Temple people are no more in charge of things, I hope. I wish the Priest of the Hijab Lady Temple, now is attending the Reading Sessions. Conduct your proceedings like before with peace and harmony.

Please make sure no Religious talks, no discussion about Cast and Creed and people's personal matters. 

No one will be pushed out of the Reading Session. This is no one's authority. My blogs are for everyone. I wont be happy for that.

Please show tolerance, have patience and try to respect each other's emotions. I personally be thankful to each and everyone of you for this act of kindness. I like to see everyone of you to be happy. Trust me.

Dear Students hope you people are doing fine, enjoying the Blog Reading time with your friends in an atmosphere of harmony. Everyone is different, unique, not with the same attitude and habits. We have to show tolerance to embrace others. Have patience and respect other's emotions. That is the key of happy living. Hope you people will understand. Thanks my Dear.


I wish all my Readers a great Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk