Keep On Filling Your Tank

 








Friday -- Beautiful sunny cold morning with 7 C. For couple of days I missed my after breakfast morning walks on the Deck in my back garden. It used to be rain at nights so Deck was all wet. 

Today I got the chance. I am walking around, enjoying my morning tea on the deck. It is beautiful view here with green all around. While going back inside, I slammed the patio door and my left hand little finger was in between. It was really painful with dripping blood. With the intensity of pain, I was scared that it might be a fracture but thank God it is not. 

It took couple of hours for me to be back on track. I wiped my finger with alcohol and put ointment and bandaged it. At that time I was feeling like no energy in my whole body. I had no option but to lye down on my bedroom carpet. Anyway it is over now. I had shower and put my clothes in washer, doing laundry. My finger is under bandage but I am happy that I am doing work on my own. I am really thankful to God Almighty for all that.

I will go to kitchen to make banana shake like as usual. It gives you so much comfort and peace of mind that you still can do things on your own. We have to push ourselves for that, taking safety precautions. To leave the ground is an easy option but it ends up in disaster.

We start feeling low and our energy level goes down too. Same is our initiative and will power. We start losing our confidence and become shaky to handle things. We start taking back seat and feel low. Start facing loneliness and that is the worst. Our state of mind becomes all negative. We start going towards the wrong track, away from thinking positive.

We have to push ourselves to keep ourselves busy. Do anything what you like to do, to be busy with. Leave no space for negative thoughts. This way, you might be alone but never be lonely.

My daughter the middle one, called yesterday from Grimsby hospital. She was there since overnight but didn't let me know, to not to let me worried. He had to stay for couple of more days for some tests so she called me to be aware of. She use to call every day so she was sure that I can figure out that there is something fishy. Not right with her. 

Things happen this is life. We never have to let our will power down. I believe that will power is the key behind the force of our brain, which pushes our body to do things. It is the power that keeps pushing us to move forward. To do things. To think positive. Will power is asset of life. We have to keep track, keep on making deposits in this account. 

Will power works like our checking account. We go on making transactions. We need that to do our things, to perform our day to day activities. We never have to let this account to lead to bankruptcy. Fill this tank up. How ?? So simple try to live in day tight compartment. Get busy with doing things. Anything you like to do. You will never be out of your "Will Power". Trust me. Try that.

My son going to lake, taking break time from his work. I am getting ready to go. On the way I got Banana muffin and small coffee to make my day. It is 12.30, I am at lake. Beautiful yellow, purple, white and red wild flowers, giving me smile. Water is sparkling like silver and gold under the sun. My friend, the White Butterfly is here too. 

What an amazing atmosphere to cherish your moments. I am leaving, my son has to be home by 1.15. we have to avail whatever opportunity we can have. Go for whatever is there. Don't have to wait for big moments.


Dear Readers I got comments today after long time. 

My Friends in Ireland I am so happy for you people. I was praying for you my friends. Call the parade "Walk with Smile". It is simple. I am thankful to my friend, the Judge and other court people. I am thankful to my friends the Councilor, the Ex Councilor and the Priest. I think everyone pitched in to make it happen.

I wish my friend the priest, not to take Sermons as his personal matter. We don't have to push people to do things. Have to leave everyone alone to decide whatever they want to do. 

We have to share people's special moments. We are here in this world to spread happiness. It looks rude to become sad while others having good time. Hope he will agree. Be happy and let others be happy too my Dear.


Dear friends at work and in offices, I am happy that you people are having your usual activities. I am happy for my friend, the Smile Addict. I salute his dedication and his patience of doing things to make other people's day.

I love you my friend "N". Thanks for writing your comment. It means a lot to me. I am not getting comments because of Glitch. Don't feel that I don't care about you. 


Thanks Karen, Jimmy, Peter, Tiara, Cleo and everyone of you for handling this difficult time of Covid period. Keeping your Walks and activities alive with taking the directives of distancing and Masks, into account. Thanks for all that.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, you read my Blogs but don't understand and never follow my instructions. Focus on your work and forget about the Job Worker 2. Please listen to my Friend, the Supervisor. Answer what he asks, but don't have to talk back. I think I was not able to communicate my message clearly. Never have to take yourself as customer. Customer is the other person to whom you are talking. Also keep in mind that you never have to explain to others, what they have to do. It looks rude, looks like you are ordering them to do things. Try to avoid that.


Dear Retirees I am not happy with the situation. Why the Hindu Temple people go on exploiting the peace and harmony of the Reading Sessions of my Blogs. I don't like to be part of any group. Why they are distorting the atmosphere bringing topics of Cast and Creed. I don't want them to be as in charge of anything. I strongly oppose to form any committee to talk about Religious matters. This is very personal to everyone. Please leave it be like that. Thank you.

Please do everything as you used to do before the entrance of Hindu Temple people into your group. I requested many times please keep Religious talks out of the Blog Reading Sessions. Why you are not letting the Hijab Lady temple priest to attend the Reading Sessions. My Blogs are for everyone. Let everyone come please. I strongly believe that we all are members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the same God. Please don't divide them into groups. I don't like that. Thanks. 

I request everyone to please respect other's emotions. No personal talks please. Don't try to hurt others feelings. My Blog writing Motto is simply to spread happiness and put smile on the faces of people around. That's it. So please keep it like that. Thanks.


Dear Students I am not happy that you are tricking your Smile Army friends. Please don't do that. It is not nice to exploit someone's simplicity. Please try to respect everyone's emotions. Thanks. I hope you people will understand. Ask them not to bring cakes / coffee and such things. This is too much for you students. Please try to enjoy your time together with no hot feelings. Life is too short for all this. Be happy and let others be happy too. Take this as Motto in your life. You will never be out of happiness. Trust me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk