Dial 911 To Get Help

 







Tuesday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning of early October, 11 C not so cold. It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast, have to grab my light blue jacket to walk around on the Deck, in my back garden. It is windy with gusts of 40 km. I am enjoying the colors. Trees look beautiful with gold, orange, red and bronze leaves, with green around. 

My youngest daughter calling me from Reading. She is done with her school time. She calls me on the way, while going back home. Her school is 20 minutes away. We talk just to have chit chat. Nothing important to share. But to connect is the key, important enough to give assurance that we can share whatever will come up, to be resolved.

My daughter, the middle one called me from Grimsby. She was at the hospital to get her MRI results but has to wait till tomorrow. She was letting me know, to give the updates. To connect and to share is important for both the parties. It lowers down the pressure level in our difficult moments. 

I will pray for her. Prayers have great power. These are sort of our direct lines to connect with our God Almighty. It is like to dial 911 to seek help. It doesn't matter that we are praying in Church, Temples, Mosques, Synagogue or any other holy places. Prayers don't need places to connect to God. This is our hot line to be connected to our hearts. 

We don't have to say loud. He listens even to our silence. We don't have to worry about. It is His department. Do your job and leave to Him. He is a Great Listener. Sometimes it looks that our prayers are not working out. We don't get what we want. We don't know our future but He does. He knows what will be good in our years to come, later in our lives. 

It is 12.30, I am in my room with my computer, browsing messages on my Facebook. My childhood friend writes me every day from Perth, Australia. We both are in the last stages of our cycle of lives. We both are living on the other sides of world so I don't think have any chance to see each other, in our life time. We enjoy our moments, keep on sharing our usual day to day routine things, to feel connected.  

My window curtains are drawn up. I am connected to the world outside. My neighbor across, is busy with his lawn mowing. Tree in front of his house, looking great with beautiful red leaves around. My next door neighbor is taking his dog for a walk. He has a beautiful big white dog. 

My front garden looking great with lush green grass and with orange, gold, red and bronze, all colors around. Amazing view to admire the beauty of nature and to cherish these beautiful moments in hand. We have to go on filling our happiness tank with the things available. Drain the joy, to be happy from whatever is there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk