I Miss My Table Calendar

 








Tuesday -- Mixed sunny cloudy morning of late October. It is 10.30, I am just done with my breakfast. It is 2 C, cold day. I popped out of my Patio door to have a feel of the breeze. Walked on my deck for couple of minutes. Trees look quite, I think they are planning for the days to come. They know next month will be tough. Snow will be here any time soon. 

Some of the trees look composed and relaxed. No worries, ready to face whatever will be there. I think they believe to enjoy the moments in hand. Don't want to spoil their todays. They realize that the Recipe to lead a happy life is to live in the moment.

It is beautiful here in my back garden. Trees keep on showering Gold, Copper, Bronze and Coffee leaves on the green of my lawn. Black Squirrel is enjoying his morning snacks near the newly built wooden fence. What an atmosphere of peace and harmony around. Staying here is like time to gather the treasure moments, moments of tranquility, imparts the deep down peace and meditation.  

It is 11.15, I am in my room. I was late to start my day today. Last night my sleep was disturbed. This is sort of saga of our age. We don't have to worry about. Have to ignore and move on. I checked my table calendar. I have to wash my hair and have to do my laundry too.

Looking at my table calendar, I started thinking that, this small object has a very special place in my life. All my day plans depend on this. It manages my day to day working, directs me to do things on certain dates. Organizes and over sees all my plans.

My son use to get this table calendar for me for years from his office. This year because of Covid situation, people are working from home. I wont get my calendar this year. It used to be like an integral part of my life. Even during my travel period, I used to stuck this in my trolley. I will miss it. 

We never give value to the things, we have. We realize all that when it is taken away. Same is time. Value the moments in your hand before these are taken away and turned into your past. Past, we can not turn the page back. Whatever is gone is gone.


Dear Retirees I hope things are now settled down at your end. No Indian Anthem. No Indian people dominance. No political figures pictures. Hijab Lady and her Temple friends must now be relaxed. Everyone having good time. Reading Sessions are out of Religions and Politics. You will be writing comments like before. Everyone please show patience and tolerance. Thanks.

Dear reader was doing 2 Jobs. I hope you got your Job back. Listening to my friend the Supervisor. Not talking back and focusing on your work. 

Dear "N" I hope you still reading my Blogs. Love you.

I wish all my Dear Readers to have a great time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk