Smile Recipe ---- Mushroom Omelette


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures











 






All My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            



I always Love To Play around
with Things in My Kitchen

Whatever is available 
Just Enjoy To Do Something with That

My Son asking Something 
Light For His Lunch

I Got Mushrooms in My Fridge
Mushroom Omelette
will be Quick and Easy 


Take  Eggs  --- I use Only Egg White
Very Easy To Separate 
Break Egg in The Middle Just Light Dent
Now with Fingers Break into Two Half


There will Be Only Egg White in One Half of the Shell
Drain in Bowl
Now Drain From The Other Half Where Yolk 
is The Main Part -- Take Help Of The Other Half Shell
Easy To Drain Egg White

You Can Use Whole Egg
I Mean with Egg Yok
It is all Your Choice

Now add One Table Spoon of Milk
You Don't Have To Measure

Basic Rule in Cooking
Don't Take Any Pressure
Just Relax

Whip Egg and Milk in The
Bowl With Fork 

No Salt No Spice

Take Frying Pan 
Put Some Oil -- I Use Olive Oil
Take any Cooking Oil

Add Sliced Mushroom 
Some Water  Enough To Steam Mushrooms
Turn Stove To Full Flame

Stir for a While -- In Couple Of Minutes
Color of Mushroom will Be Changed
To Light Brown

Now add Pinch of Salt
Pinch of  Ground Black Pepper 
Pinch of Ground Red Pepper
Or Crushed Red Pepper 

Now Spread The Whipped Egg From Bowl 
On The Surface Of Mushrooms
In The Frying Pan 

Turn The Flame To Medium 
Just Couple of Minutes after 
Press The Omelette With Flat Spoon

Flip The Omelette
Press with Spoon again
This will Give Color  To Omelette

Mushroom Omelette is Ready
For Sandwiches 
Or Take It With Any Bread Of Your Choice
Enjoy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk