Smile Recipe -- Sweet Dish with All Purpose Flour




Image result for flower shops pictures















Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Students
               &
All My Dear Readers 



Take Some All Purpose Flour
Put Some Oil in The Pot  -- I Use Olive Oil

Put It On High Flame On The Stove
Just after Few Minutes Turn The Flame 
To Medium Now Put The Flour into Th Pot

Stir The Pot Time To Time Until Flour Turns
To Golden 

Don't Let It Burn 
Adjust The Flame 
Keep On Stirring 

Now Add Sugar To Taste
Shredded Coconut
Raisin --- Sliced Almond

Don't Add Any Water
Now Turn Of The Flame

It is Done -- Very Tasty 
You can Store For Weeks

Take It Like Snacks 
Or as Dessert

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk