Snow Birds


Image result for winter lude in montreal pictures














Summer is gone winter is
around the corner Fall is sneaking
the green of Plants started 
fading away but not completely

 I am wearing my black Jacket
with Sunlife Logo on it
this was a gift from my son
he got as a first award
from his work long time back

Fall colors will be in full bloom
as it is the month of October
God always makes sure there is
something on our Plate 

Something available 
for us to make us happy
and to celebrate how Gracious 
is our Creator

Birds still here but planning to
go to South to our neighbors
United States 

Here in Canada Seniors are also
called Snow Birds who
go to their Cottages in Florida
for months to avoid freezing cold

I love snow specially the first
snowfall is amazing just like a
postcard very scenic like 
untouched beauty

May be I am making it up as
I don't have any Cottage in Florida

I really Love snow it is a total change
of scenery total white
with warm clothes snow doesn't
say anything to you
you can play around making
snowman or whatever


Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, you write so nice and you enjoy everything. I do 2 job so no time to enjoy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read the blog with our morning coffee and enjoyed it

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won the race to post the blog on our noticeboard. There was a lot of buzz in the office yesterday from yesterday's blog

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is so awesome! She is so full of energy and loves nature! What an awesome person my Smile is!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    Thank you for the blog. Some of our retiree members who live in Canada are familiar with the concept of Snow Birds. You are an inspiration to all of us.

    @mrizvi: Retirees think that if you read these blogs, it will help your development

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the blog. Thank you for writing daily

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted the blog on our corporate notice boards in lobbies A and B

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleo, Mathew, Brad and me are still not over yesterday's blog. It was fantastic

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. The amazing thing about Smile is that she has so many different and contrasting interests. For examples she likes nature, she likes hockey and baseball, she likes travelling, she is a family person, she is a scientist, she is a writer and plus so much more. Very inspiring for me

      Cleo

      Delete
  8. Thank you for writing so regularly. I enjoyed it with morning coffee

    @mrizvi: You can enjoy it too

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is so amazing! She is an amazing scientist. Has amazing friends. Has amazing blog. And loves nature. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    @mrizvi: Please read these amazing blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. phost mé an bhlag i mo siopa. Tá mé ag fáil méadaithe tráchta do chustaiméirí mar gheall air. Go raibh maith agat Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today's blog was a fun to read. Reminded me of the cold weather ahead

    @mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dieser Blog ist so schön. Ich genieße es zu lesen

    ReplyDelete
  13. 感谢你写得这么好,每天写作

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have so much interests, you take care of your family, your only son. No wonder the retirees cant keep up with you. Neither can I and I am not retired !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Superwoman Dave Linda mrizvi Karen Sheema Keith Jimmy Brenda Cleo Tiara Boris
    Plunker Maheen Batman Newbie Fellow Writer Retiree Group Brad Mathew Xin My Anonymous
    and Multilingual Readers Brenda
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk