Time Blocks








Don't wait for the right mood

Or the right time

Be consistent and block specific

Periods in your daily schedule

Use a little -- bit -- at  -- a -- time

Approach

It will become a habit







Writing a book seems an

Overwhelming job when looked on

as a whole but if you

Write only one page a day

It will be done just like building a brick house

The individual bricks are pretty small and

the process of laying them only one at a time

Looks painfully slow

We can use small blocks of time in

Much the same way

Success is the result of hard work done

Little by little, day by day






Comments

  1. Sir, your daily blog is positive and full of promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally applies on me 😊
    Beena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk