Hope is a Jewel







Hope is a staff by which I may find strength

To face another day.

A very faithful, loving friend, upon whose strength

I can depend.

Hope is a comfort to my heart.

When other comforts all depart.

When stars are no more radiant

And  life poses an

Endless series of problems and

Always difficult and

Is full of pain

When all you ever wanted isn't enough

Hope shines with the moon on you and me

I feel life is full of pain as well as

Full of joy too

And I feel today, like an investment

To use in my life in my future

I start making commitments and

Promises with myself

With new energy and

Excitement to deal my day business

Comments

  1. cool, positive tonic. Keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A hopeless person sees difficulties in every chance, but a hopeful person sees chances in every difficulty."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk