Joy in Your Heart







Always carry a joy in your heart

Never begin by announcing " I am going to prove so -- and -- so to you ".

That's like," I am smarter than you are ".

That's a challenge.

It arouses opposition and makes the listener want to battle with you.

Socrates said repeatedly to his followers, one thing only I know

And that is that  " I know nothing "

There's magic, positive magic in such phrases as

" I may be wrong ".

A little kindness just might keep the doctor away.

Exciting studies claim health benefits for acts of kindness.

When you are kind,you become stronger and healthier.

When you are loved by others for your act of kindness

You feel peaceful most of the time so

Be kind to be healthy

Kindness always will pay you off

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk