I'm Not Good Enough










We are each responsible for

All our experiences

Every thought we think is

Creating our future

The point of power is always

In the present moment

Everyone suffers from self --- hatred and guilt

The bottom line for everyone is,

" I'm not good enough ".

It's only a thought, and

A thought can be changed

We create every so -- called

Illness in our body

Resentment, criticism and guilt are

The most damaging patterns

Releasing resentment will dissolve even cancer

We must begin to learn

To love ourselves












Comments

  1. It is good to believe in yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learnt it now after so many years and now I have more strength to deal with the everyday challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog it is really astonishing

    from Mohsin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk