The Healing Process







We do choose our thoughts

We can change our attitude

The universal power never

Judges or criticizes us

It reflects our beliefs in our lives

If we want to believe that life is

Lonely and that nobody loves me, then

That is what I will find in

My world






Our subconscious mind accepts

Whatever we choose to believe

We have unlimited choices about

What we can think

Be willing to forgive

Willing to forgive begins the

Healing process

All dis -- ease comes from a state

Of  un - forgive -- ness

Loving the self is the

Key to solve all the problems

It may be poor health, lack of money or

Un -- fulfilling relationships






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk