1st Page from Diary


Image result for global house london ontario pictures






It was 1993 , Rawanda was everywhere , in the News and

  in the people discussion. I joined Oxfam for fundraising and

Door to door collection. In addition I was volunteering

" Global House " , the settlement services of Immigration

department of Canada. There was a lady, day Manager from Jamaica,

Some of her friend was asking about her mother , who used to live

With her. She told her friend that her Mom went back to

Jamaica , she wanted so badly to go back and to be with her

Own people, she was feeling lonely.

She said people want to adopt the children from Rawanda,

The war zone,   my  advice to the people is that, let them be with their own people






People in their own culture

The children will never be happy , there will be no one to talk.

I got confused , what is right and what is wrong

 Still I am the same , confused, even in 2016

My TV is on and I am watching the Syrian Refugee News

With my fingers crossed.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk