Birds are making my day

May be an image of campsite

 

June 15th 2024

It is 10.30, I am at lake. It is great. Sun in full bloom, shining from up and above. Water is displaying all shades of grey. At far end, looks like steel grey, in the middle, it is silvery. Ate near end, closer to beach, looks light grey. 

Stones are all lined up by the beach side. I am sitting on one of the stones, enjoying scenic view. My son goes for his long walks, towards Frenchman's Bay, at the end. I enjoy my own time, walking around. 

A beautiful small red bird is here at my right. All colors of wild flowers pink, purple, white with gold center, are adding up the beauty of the existing atmosphere. Amazing, so beautiful.

It is sunny, sitting under sun for long, I wont enjoy. I have to take shelter, to sit on another spot, a different stone under shade. I hear birds chatting, green all around. Lake with all shades of grey, in front. What else I can dream. I think, nothing. We can sit here all day long to enjoy our time.

It is 11.45, my lake trip is coming to an end. I see, my son is coming back from his long walk. I also have to go to do other things. Sitting all day, doing nothing is not an option.

This is weekend. At our age, every day is like a weekend. We have to plan our day to get busy. No one will enjoy the same plan every day. There has to be variety to give color, otherwise we will feel stuck, stagnant.

Change of scenery, locations and activities, all are key ingredients to incorporate, while making plans to make our day, to be happy, to feel good. It is not a rocket science. 

Try to make plans beforehand. Plans have to be flexible. There is no hard and fast rule, to execute your plans. You can switch accordingly, depending on the situation. No hard fast rules. It's main purpose is to get yourself busy. 

Try to mix some physical activity in your plans. It helps to change your scenery and also tops up exercise for our body. Of course activities have to be, keeping in mind our health and safety conditions. 

Activities also, will be totally different for everyone, will change from person to person. It all depends on the age and interests of that person. Some like to stay home to get busy with indoor activities. Some like outdoors. 

At my age too, some like reading books / magazines of their interest. Some like to be busy with gardens / flower pots, to beautify their house / apartments, balconies. Some like to be in kitchen. There are so many things, depends on personal choice

There is no universal law to make plans. Every human is unique with his / her own personality. Do whatever you like. Try to get busy. Doing nothing is disaster for your mind and body. Don't do that to harm yourself.

It is 12.30, I am at Tim Horton. We have to be alone for some time, to be with our own self. It is sort f meditation, gives you inner peace. Do that for some time, you will feel good. 

I am enjoying my small coffee with three fourth hot water, three creams and one sugar. I avoid strong coffee. We have to watch, what to eat, what to take. It is more important specially at our age. 

We have to be cautious with our health. It is not good to be a burden, a liability to our kids. Not right for them to suffer with all that. I am done at coffee house. Going home. Talk to you later my friends. Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy