Doffodils making my day

 May be art

 

June 25th 2024

Beautiful morning sunny and bright. Sun is in full bloom shining up and above. It is a hot day, I have to plan my walk earlier. It is 10.30, 23 C perfect for walk, will be 28 C, feel like 32, later on. 

Try to go with plans, you can enjoy. Keep your plans ready beforehand. Just jot down things to do, like a draft. You can pick and choose after. Sometimes our mood, mind and body, not ready to go for that. Nothing wrong with that. 

We can keep some on hold for the next day or the day after, to do later on. We are Humans not Robots. It all depends how we feel, how we get up after night to face our mornings. 

Some days our nights are not good, not a good night sleep for us. We are not ready to handle more physical things. Sometimes weather is not comfortable to carry on our activities outdoors. We have to take things accordingly. Nothing matters so much like end of the world. 

Day plans are key to make our day, specially at our age, when we are retired. We start feeling like we have nothing to do. Nothing really matters for us. Our life looks useless to us. That is disaster for our body and soul.

We start feeling low, down with our energy level. Our health, mental and physical, start getting affected quickly. Plans are key to keep everything in order. We feel, there are things to do for us on the table. We feel, not retired, still in the Rink. 

Try to get busy with things. Make plans, combination of mixed activities. Physical, mental and time to relax, to enjoy, in between. It has to be like a platter, a combo. There has to be everything, all in one. 

It is 10.45, I am at Whites Road, on the way to Tim Horton. It is like second home for me. Library, I take like my office, my work place. I go there to work, to play Darts and Carpet Bowling. I come to enjoy my time at Coffee House.

I am enjoying my walk. Wild flowers of so many colors, are adding up beauty of the scenic atmosphere, like cherry on top. Gold color Daffodils are looking great, giving me smile to make my day. 

It reminds me of the beautiful peace of poetry by great William Wordsworth. 

"I wandered lonely as a cloud that floats on high over vales and hills. When all at once I saw a crowd,  A host, of golden daffodils Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Flattering and dancing in the breeze"

There is so much around to make me enjoy my time. Life is all good. Thanks to Almighty God for looking after me, keeping me mobile to do things on my own. Than You God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy