Don't watch, absorb

 No photo description available.

 

June 18th 2024

Great day. Beautiful morning. Mornings, I take like face of our day. Try to beautify your mornings to make your day. Think positive to beautify your mornings. Pick anything positive from around to keep your mind on positive track. 

Negativity is infectious, like a disease. It spreads quickly, wipes happiness out and engulfs beauty from around. Makes everything bleak and gloomy. It is a poison for happiness. Keep away at all cost. 

Beauty is always around, depends the way you look at. Sitting in your balcony, staying home / apartment, you can enjoy it. Beauty is all around. Don't just watch. Try to observe, go deep down to absorb from inside. You will never miss that. It will flourish your mind. Try to pick a piece of positivity to stay positive all day long.

It is 10.15, hot day today, 23 C right now, feels like 26. I am done with my morning chores. Breakfast and with my computer, going through Face book messages. I have to get ready for my walk. Later on, it will be hot, feel like 39 C. 

I have to make some calls. My cousin passed away. I have to call his sister, back home. It is early to call there, I will do that later. Have to do some laundry, small load. We have to switch plans accordingly. 

Try to enjoy your time as much and as long as you can. I don't have to go later on to walk in humid and hot, under 39 C. I am getting ready to go now.

Our days are numbered allotted by our Almighty. He is making counts every day every moment. Take life as a gift from God. We don't have to ruin our moments, being sad and gloomy. He wont be happy. Try to be happy and enjoy your days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy