Roses giving me smile

 May be an image of French lavender

 

June 8th 2024

Great weather. Beautiful day 19 C. Morning was a bit cold 14 C.It is sunny and bright. It is beauty of Canada, even in winter time, sun is there most of the times to make our day. 

I spent some time on my deck, enjoyed my honey drink. One teaspoon of honey in warm water. I always do that to start my day. I had my breakfast, sitting in my eat in kitchen, beside patio doors. I enjoy scenic view of my back garden, from there.

Canadian Rose plant is loaded with pink beautiful roses all around. The other two rose plants are also looking great with flowers, not many, just couple of, still enough to make my day. 

Blood red rose flowers are of David Austin. The other one is with peach color roses. I forgot name of the peach color rose plant. Grass is lush green, thanks to the rain all day yesterday. 

Black Squirrel is walking in the garden. He is busy, doing something. he is always active, doesn't like to be a couch potato, I think. It is good to be active, not sitting idle, doing nothing. It is just waste of your health and energy.

I take some time to start my day, I mean to go for my walk. We are not Robots.We have to give time to ourselves. Take time. Listen to your body, have patience. We are not running a Marathon or have to go to work. Take time, listen to your body. Don't have to push it hard. Be considerate. 

I was in my room, browsing messages on my computer. Computer looks to me like a blessing. It takes us to the sites, we like to go. Connects with the people and places of our choice. 

It was 11.15, I was done with my computer. My daughters were busy with their weekend programs, enjoying with friends and family. No calls from them for now. 

We parents have to understand that. We don't have to bother them. Give kids time to enjoy their life. Be considerate. Just relax. We don't have to wait for their calls and company. Get busy with your own things.

I was ready to leave for Tim Horton. My son was going to Costco. He asked me to join in. I made up my mind to go with him. We have to give priority to be with our kids. Whenever they offer, don't refuse. I never do that. 

Try to value the time, to spend with them. They are busy most of the times with work and family. We don't get offer so often. Make it happen, whenever it is available. I personally feel like a valued customer at that time.

Anyway, I am done with Costco shopping with my son. It is 2.30, he left for home. I decided to get down at Tim Horton. This is my time to enjoy, to be with my own self. I am feeling hungry. 

I Got small Fries from Wendy's. Three Tim bits, the Birthday celebration ones, one small coffee with three fourth hot water, three creams and one sugar. More than enough for me. I don't know, how much, I will be able to finish.

Don't hesitate to give treat to your body. It will be paid off later on. It will listen to you, will cooperate with your plans to make your day. Life is all good. Glass is not half empty. It is half full. All depends, how you take it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy