Take time to fill Spread Sheet

May be an image of indoors, living room and text

 

June 11th 2024

It is a bit cold morning, 9 C. We Canadians are still waiting for our summer in the middle of June. Rain is off and on, most of the days. We are saving our water bills. No watering grass and gardens for now. 

It is Tuesday, I am off from my work. I have plans ready to make my day. It is good, to plan beforehand. We won't get stuck. It is 9.30, too early to go for my walk. I usually go around, after 11.30.  

We have to fill up all the columns of our day schedule. Take it like a spread sheet, like a mini project. Try to keep balance. Fill up keeping in mind to get busy and to enjoy your day too.

I enjoy my walks, going early will result in vacuum for rest of the day. I don't want to dry out my day. I divide time, between computer, calls, walk and, time to be in my kitchen. Kitchen is also one of my favorite spot.

Calls for me, are like mixed plates. Some are routine calls. Some to connect with distant relatives. Talk to daughters, are my routine calls, still I enjoy that. Who doesn't want to connect with his / her kids. No one. 

I divide plans into sections. Mornings are, with my computer, to connect with people and places of my choice. Calls, I make, in between, depends on the availability of the people I have to call and also the timings at their place. 

Right timings are key, we have to keep that in mind. We make calls to maintain and flourish our relationships. Not to make a dent, to ruin that. 

Middle of the day, I keep for my personal matters. Walks, I take totally personal, to enjoy my time alone. No sharing in that. 

I check my table calendar for, "Things to do". To do laundry. To wash hair, change of bed sheets. This all comes under my personal patters. 

Afternoons, I take, to share with my family. To be in kitchen to make things of their choice. I spend some time, sitting in TV lounge after 5.30. To enjoy afternoon tea with my son and my daughter in law. I stay there for a while and get busy with my Sudoku and word finding books. 

To stay in TV lounge, gives me a feeling of to be with my family. No one usually is there, to sit with me. My son goes for his bike ride in evenings. Grand kids busy with their own things.

TV lounge is like a center of our house. Anyone going out, comes to get car keys from the key board, hanging by the side of my kitchen. They also come to get snacks and have water. 

There is always some activity going on in the kitchen area. I enjoy all that, sitting in lounge. Sitting there, I also have opportunity to enjoy view of my back garden.

Afternoon time is like a mixed plate for me. It is my personal time to enjoy and also to be connected with family. 

Divide time, keeping balance between work, family and personal time to enjoy. Give yourself some time to fill up your day spread sheets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy