Take a break to ponder

 No photo description available.

 

June 4th 2024

Beautiful morning. Pleasant, sunny and bright. It is 220 C, I am enjoying my honey drink at my deck, sitting on one of the red knitted steel chairs. Dark pink Canadian Roses are giving me smile from the flower bed, in front.

Blood red flowers of David Austin are under the process, to bloom. I am anxiously waiting for them. Small brown rabbit is searching for something for his breakfast. I think, he is too cautious, watching for what to eat. He is in the flower bed for a while.

Black squirrel is up on Maple tree, on the right side of my back garden. I think, he is done with his morning exercises. He is very particular, never miss that. It is good to watch over your health, your body.

Mind and body, are very interlinked, so connected. You ignore one, the other one will go down, will get affected. Healthy body is key to keep your mind on the right track. The track of positivity, away from thinking negatives. Never ignore that. Try to keep balance.

It is 22 C, will get warmer later on. It is perfect time for my walk. I will finish with my breakfast and go for my walk. I have to do some laundry, have to change my bed sheets and towels. I will do that later.

We have to switch our plans according to the circumstances. I have to make some calls too. Now, plan to go for walk, is my plan, "A". 

It is 10.30, I am at Whites Road. White star shaped flowers with bright golden center, are looking great, by the side of walkway. So many, violet, yellow, all variety of flowers are here, by the side. 

Wild flowers are sort of blessings, always there, around, to make our day. We never care for them. Never give them any importance. They don't mind, keep on smiling. No ego. 

We humans have to learn so much from our surroundings. There is always something to pick, to make us a better human being. We have to pause to take a break, to behold, to ponder. There is so much to study from around. It is also sort of meditation, to get inner peace. Try that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear