At Tim Hortons, enjoying time alone

 

 December 9th 2023

It is weekend, cloudy day. It was raining early in the morning, it just stopped. Everything looking great, beautiful, after having morning shower. Everyone in the house, is sleeping. Me and my son are awake. He is busy with his computer. I am in kitchen, making oatmeal porridge for my breakfast.

It is 9.30, I am done with breakfast, enjoying my morning tea.  Now sitting in my room, beside my computer, browsing Facebook messages. I will check my table calendar, later for things to be done today. 

I just checked, have to do my hair wash. It is easy to mark on calendar. You don't have to remember, what to do. I don't wash hair every day. Not much left. I am surprised how come, so many are still there, on my head. I will go for shower before kids are awake and washroom will be on hold for hours. 

I will go, get it done. First, I will do my hair wash, after that will focus on other things to do. I have to make couple of calls. 

My late husband's sister lives back home. I will call her. I will call one of my cousin sister, my uncle's daughter. She is alone, lives back home. We have to call, to connect. Our distant relatives also matter. It is good to call them once a while.

It depends how they respond. I mean if our calls are welcomed. We can figure out, how they take it. Our voice, our tone, indicates our emotions, our feelings, inside. It all depends on the relationship with the person, also depends on the personality itself. 

Sometimes people like to be busy with their own things. They are good, like to enjoy their own life. We humans are very complex creatures. It is difficult to figure out, what we want. 

Our personalities act differently. Our relationship varies from time to time, with the same person. We act differently with time. I think, it is not easy to find even the real face of our own personality.

Our emotions go on changing with no reason. Sometimes, we have to be alone, to figure out what we want. It is good to spend some time with your own self, to dig out happiness and to find inner peace. 

It is 12.15, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my time alone slot, my tea and donuts. My son gone to lake side with his wife. He will be coming in 10 minutes to pick me up. I have to go to my friend's place after 1.30 pm. 

I feel lucky to live in day tight compartment. We have to chalk out plans to fill all the columns, leaving no space, to enter any negative thoughts. Get busy, is the recipe to live life happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk