Takes time to be back on track



 16th Dec 2023

Beautiful sunny bright day. Great weather. It is 10.15 in the morning, 4 C, no rain, no snow. It is like a summer here, in Canada. This is Saturday, another weekend. Life is passing. Days are switching from one to another. Moments are slipping. 

We have to be aware of all that before it is too late. I mean, do what you can, to enjoy, to make your day. We never know, God forbid, our health may not be the same to handle the things we like to do. Get busy with whatever you like to do.

Great day. Sun is shining, up and above in full bloom. I am done with my breakfast, sitting in my room with my computer switched on. Blinds of my windows, are drawn up. I am enjoying the scenic view outside. Trees around look like skeletons, standing quietly, looks it is not windy. Calm and quiet atmosphere.

My neighborhood looks very quiet. Cars are staying on driveways, waiting for orders. Just now, lady from the house across, came out with her dog, going for walk. Nothing else, I see. On weekends, people like to take a break, must be still in bed, dozing off. All of my three grandkids are in their rooms, sleeping too. They start their day late, on weekends.

My eldest cousin sister passed away couple of days ago. We were very close. She was a loving and caring person. We all have to go some day. We all know that. It is a fact of life, still we feel and miss our loved ones. 

It takes a while to move on. Time is a great healer, Life goes on. People start, getting busy with their routine. This is life. It takes time, for things to be back on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk