Time to ring out the old



 December 26th 2023

Its a mixed sunny cloudy morning. Not too cold. Not below zero temperature. Perfect day to get out. I am just done with my breakfast. Everyone is sleeping. Weekends are time to doze off, to take a break. 

My son usually wakes up early. I think he must be on computer and calls. My grandson, the middle one, Master Golden left with couple of his friends to Japan. It was a long journey from Toronto. First go to Dallas, from there fourteen hours to Tokyo. 

His flight to Dallas was late, so he missed the flight to Tokyo. It was all messed up. He was to reach Tokyo early morning. He reached late, 9.30 at night. Flight was taking long rout via Alaska, due to wind storm. It was 5.30 in the morning at our place, in Toronto. My son must be hooked up with his computer, tracking my grandson's flight. He is just awake.

Weather is great. I am getting ready to go for my walk. It is 2 C, not below zero, still I have to be dressed up in layers. It is 11.30, I am at Whites Road. Not much traffic here. I think, people must be busy with late night parties, sleeping late. They will take time, to start their day.

It is not windy. Trees around, are standing quietly, enjoying this time of the year. Couple of days to go, to enter into the New year 2024. Time to ring out the old. Ring in the," New", is getting closer. Time to start a new chapter of the story of our life. One more year has to go down, to the drain.

Days are passing. Moments are slipping from our hand. Try to enjoy with whatever is there. Don't have to wait. Future, we don't know. Past is done, we can not turn the page. Present moment is everything. Value that. Have patience and try to put smile on the faces around. You will get happiness in return. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk