I will skip, not taking any chances



 December 5th 2023

It is a mixed cloudy sunny morning. Sun is, still not fully awake. Weather is great. Not cold. No rain, no snow. It is 1 C, not below zero. Like a sort of summer for us in Canada. Beautiful day to go for walk. I will skip, not taking any chances. I have to be careful for couple of more weeks.

This is the fourth week after my car accident. Chest pain is not as much as was before, still it is there. Not completely gone. I have to take Tylenol for that, once a while, not every day. 

We have to be careful. Have to listen to our body. Don't have to overdo. Have to be cautious. Try to keep track of your health and safety issues. We have to take it as our top priority, at any age. 

We don't want to be a liability to our loved ones. To stay in bed for weeks or months, God forbid, is not good. Think before getting carried away to start any ambitious plan. 

We have to plan our day anyway, to get busy, to change our scenery. It is not a problem, while even staying at home. We have so many options to change our surroundings.

Even while, living in apartments, we can have some indoor plants, to water, to watch them flourish. We can be busy with cooking. Kitchen is a great place to enjoy. To do things, to make variety of products with basic ingredients. It is like an accomplishment, gives us happiness, enough to make our day. 

Sitting closer to your window, keeps us connected with the world outside. Even in cold days, rain or snow, we don't care, we are not alone, not lonely. 

Computer is there, ready to take us to the places of our choice, to watch our favorite shows and to meet our loved ones. It makes all this happen to make our day, to enjoy, to make us happy.

Books / Magazines are available. Just grab a seat, sit in your favorite spot of your house, and get involved into the story of your choice.  

I enjoy kitchen activities. I was busy in kitchen, making banana shakes for my son and for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee boy. I also made for myself. I never forget to give a treat to my body. It works to make it listen to me, to cooperate with my day activities. 

I made rice for lunch. My grandson enjoyed that with chicken. It is good to put smile on the faces around. It is 12.45, my grandson is planning to go to gym. I will go with him. He will drop me at Pickering Town Centre. It is just across the Gym. 

It is 1.15, I am sitting in the food court area of the Mall, enjoying my tea with cream and sugar and chocolate cookie. It is a festive atmosphere. Life is good. Try to avail any chances to change your scenery. It changes your outlook. We start feeling good, thinking positively. That is the simple recipe for living your life happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk