Time for Gifts and Chocolates



December 22nd 2023

Dear Readers

Merry Christmas

to all my friends, who celebrate

It is a cold cloudy morning. Sun is hiding under hazy blankets. Not in a mood to come out. I think, we are heading towards a white Christmas. Let's see.

It is Friday, my working day, to go to play Darts. We start our games at 10, it has to be done by 12 noon. It is 10.30, we are at our break time. Tea, Coffee and all sorts of cookies are set at  kitchen counter, to enjoy our time. 

It is a festive atmosphere. We will be off for a week so everyone wishing for Christmas time. Some are exchanging cards with close friends. Some giving chocolates. 

It is 12.30, I am home, busy in kitchen, making shakes and snacks for my son and for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. It is great to put smile on the faces around. We feel good. Try to spread happiness. You will get happiness in return. What goes around, comes back. So simple. Great recipe to live your life happily.

It is 1.15, I am in my room. My computer is beside me, switched on. I am going through my Facebook messages, also enjoying the view outside, through my windows. 

Trees around, are mostly like skeleton, standing still, must be thinking about the time ahead. It looks, snow will be any time soon. Grass is still green. Thanks to the rain for the last couple of days.

My neighborhood looks a bit quiet. Not much activity there. My next door neighbor is at my door, he must be with Christmas goodies. We exchange gifts and chocolates. It is great to be with good neighbors. No day to day issues. Life become easy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk