Sun is shining in full bloom



 December 19th 2023

Beautiful bright sunny morning. It is 6 C below zero, feels like 14 below. Not a day to walk. I think, I have to skip. I will find other plans to fill in my day schedule. It is good to get busy, helps to keep us away from negative thoughts.

It is a bit chilly. Morning frost, like a white silvery powder is dusted all around, looking beautiful. Sun is shining up and above, in full bloom. It is beauty of Canada that sun is there to make our days brighter, even in cold below zero temperatures. 

New year is just couple of days away. It is Tuesday, garbage pick up day in our neighborhood. All, blue, grey and green bins, are lined up on driveways, ready to be picked up. 

I salute my friends, our front line workers, for making our lives easy and so streamlined. They did marvelous job, especially in our COVID days.

It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, sitting in my room with my friend, my computer. It helps me to connect with my loved ones, always ready to take me to my favorite places. For now, I am browsing messages on my Facebook.

My childhood grade five friend lives with her daughter, in Perth, Australia. I live in Canada, we are still connected. She writes to me every day, in her own time, I check that in my time, to write her back. 

We write about our day to day matters, to  share our life. She is planning to visit her sister, back home, will go for couple of weeks. She is a bit nervous. I can understand her feelings. It is great to have someone of our age. We can relate, what we talk. 

At our age, it is tough to go on trips. I know, it is not easy. To talk about problems, dilutes the intensity of issues. Sharing is a great therapy, not with everyone, just with the people, we trust. Try to open up, to share. It releases the pressure. You feel relaxed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk