Letter to my Dear Readers



December 23rd 2023

Dear Readers

Merry Christmas 

to all my friends,

who celebrate


My Dear friends in Ireland, enjoy your holidays. My Smile Corner friend, please don't open your Cafe on closed holidays. We have to follow city Directives. It is important. Wish all of you a great time.

Dear reader, who was doing 2 jobs. Hope you will be listening to my friend, the Supervisor. Focus on your work please. Thanks.

Dear "N", Love you my friend. Please keep reading my Blogs. Love you always.

My Dear Retirees, Hope things are fine in your group. Please respect other's privacy and emotions. Leave everyone alone to do what they like to do. We don't have to interfere with other's personal matters. I miss you people's comments. 

Please keep reading sessions of my Blogs, out of any political and religious discussions. We all are Creatures of same God, belongs to the same Human Family. Please keep that in mind. Thanks.

Dear Students, my friends, love you. Please focus on your studies, on your careers. Listen to your teachers. Please say Hi to my friends, your Chancellor, Dean, George, Lucy and to all your professors, who keep coming to my Blog reading sessions. Thanks. I love you my friends.

My Dear office Friends, I hope Jasmeet and Brenda are still, keep posting my Blogs on notice boards. You people must be enjoying your Smile walks. I miss comments from you people, due to the glitch after COVID time. Goggle problem. I miss that, love you all. How my friend, SA doing. His son must be fine by now. He was not well last time. Say Hi to him. 

I hope Jimmy, you are still taking care of  "A, B, C and D", notice boards, to post my Blogs. Tiara, Cleo and all my friends must be enjoying SWN and SWW walks. Don't ever think that I forgot you people. I read your comments from my post dated Blogs, to have a feel of that, to make my day.

Dear Kris, hope Father is not bothering Hanna and my friend Niklas any more. Please take care of them. Hope Niklas enjoying his Uni time. I love him very much. Please let him know. How Hannah is doing, please take care of her. Thanks. I love her. 

My friends Dave and Linda, hope things are fine with you people. You must be enjoying reading my Blogs, sitting with your friends in your home gatherings. My best wishes for your holidays to make your days brighter.

Dear Keith Walker, Your corporate must be flourishing. My best wishes are always with you. Enjoy your holidays. Spread happiness around to be happy, to make your day.

Dear Karen, Superwoman, mrizvi, Batman, Plunker, newbie and all my friends, who read my Blogs, to make my days brighter, I love you all. I miss your comments. We still, are connected. Please keep that in mind. You people are the power behind, to make me write my Blogs. That is reality.

Please forgive, if I missed any of your names, my friends. To err is human. God loves those, who forgive His creatures. Keep smiling and keep trying to put smile on the faces around. Life is too short. Enjoy every moment. Happy Holidays. Talk to you later some other time. Have a Great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk