First snow of the year 2023

 

December 1st 2023

It is raining since morning. I have to go to work. It is 8.15, I am getting ready to go to play Darts. It is 9.5o, I am at library. We are getting numbers to make teams. We will have two boards, four teams of three players each. It is 10.30, rain stopped, now started snowing. Looking great, white powder dusted everywhere. so beautiful.

It is 10.45, we are done with one game, having our break time. Variety of cookies, tea and coffee, all set on the kitchen area counter, at the left side of the room. We are enjoying our time. It looks like a festive atmosphere. 

It is 12 .30, I am home, busy in my kitchen, making banana shakes for my son and for myself. Making burgers for my youngest grandson. He is just back from Uni. I have to make couple of calls after.

My sister in law is in hospital. She has heart and kidney problems, lately she has difficulty in swallowing food. Kidney problem resulting lack of saliva. I have no clue of all that. She has to take measured amount of water, not much. I don't know how this all related. 

I only know that, our human body is a complex and amazing machinery. It is so perfectly balanced. Even one part is out of balance, the whole system gets affected.

I never thought before that even saliva plays an integral role to keep us in good health. My sister in law, can't swallow properly, losing strength. She is getting weaker to fight her other health issues. 

She is in hospital for couple of days, having heart surgery as heart is also getting weaker day by day. We have food all the time, never thought of that, it is a blessing to chew and swallow food. We take things like granted until we lose that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk