This Too Shall Pass



 Cloudy morning, not so cold. It is 3 C, perfect for walk. No rain, no snow. Weather is great for we Canadians. Sun is not awake, still hiding under his hazy blanket. No walks for me for now. I am taking a break after my accident. We have to make plans, taking health and safety, as our top priority.

Things change. Nothing is end of the world. We can enjoy our time, staying home too. Doctor told me that, it will take a while, to be back on track. I have to be patient. Have to wait. Don't have to overdo, to deteriorate the situation. 

Sometimes, we have to slow down, to smell the roses, to behold the nature around. For now, I am enjoying the view of the world outside. Blinds of my windows are drawn up. My computer is switched on, to take me to my favorite spots, to let me enjoy my time. I am browsing my Facebook messages for now, to connect with my loved ones. 

Staying home is a different scenario. We have to plan our day quite differently. Kitchen is my favorite spot. I am not doing too much, still to change scenery and some light work, it is a great option. It is 1.30, I am busy in kitchen, making banana shake for my son, for my grandson and for myself. 

We have to treat ourselves too. It helps to elevate our mood. Helps to keep us away from negativity. To keep ourselves busy, is great recipe to make your day. I am working on that. taking things slow. This too shall pass. Not a big deal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk