I miss my walks and Darts

 


Beautiful day, sunny morning, still things are not the same for me. I have to miss my walks and my office. It is Friday, the day to go to work to play Darts. I never use to miss that, not today.

I am home. Had an accident on 8th of Nov, while coming back from library after Darts. My youngest grandson was driving me home. He use to do that often. We were at Whites Road, just about five minutes away from home and a white van coming from the gas station, banged. 

Van flipped, our black Lexus got trashed. Air bags popped up. Police cars, ambulance, people were all around. My grandson somehow, was able to open his door. People came to him, he told them," I am fine, help my grandma. Go that side". I am so proud of him. Love him so much. I was able to get out somehow.

Paramedics were insisting to take me to hospital. I don't like sitting in ambulance. My grandson told them that he will take me to hospital, afterwards. It took couple of hours with police investigations. I was feeling bad for my grandson. He was not dressed up for cold, he just came to pick me up.

It was really cold, he must be shivering. My son and my daughter in law, are on holidays, not home. My eldest grandson  is on his business trip. My middle grandson was off from his Uni. He was home, came right away to help out his brother, to sort things with police officials. My chest was hurt badly. I was in real pain, sitting in one of the police cars, to take refuge from cold.

Accident was around 12.15, we were home around 3 pm. My grandson took me to hospital. It was all day with waiting time, tests and x-rays. I was back after 9.30 pm, started my day at 9.30, in the morning. It was very long day. Good News, that I had a clean slate, no fractures, no broken ribs. Lucky me.

Doctor advised me to have Tylenol, pain ointment, heating pad and to slow down. I miss my walks, my Darts, still feel lucky. God is Great. Thank You, for looking after me, for keeping me mobile. Thanks for Your Blessings. I don't deserve all that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk