Having Tea with Cinnamon Bun

 

 November 7th 2023

It is 2 C windy, gust around 57 km. Cold, cloudy morning. It is 8.30, my eldest grandson is going for coffee to Second Cup, asking me for anything I want. So nice of him. I skip, I will have oatmeal porridge for breakfast. 

I put small piece of cinnamon stick and pinch of salt. Let it boil in water for couple of minutes and take it with milk and sugar. It tastes amazing. Very refreshing. I start my day with honey drink. Put around one small tsp of honey in warm water. It is great, before to start your breakfast.

It is Tuesday, I am off, no office today. My son and my daughter in law, still enjoying their vacation, will be back on Sunday. Today is garbage pick up day in our area. I have to check the garbage. Kids are here to help me out, still being the eldest, I have to oversee to manage things.

Today my eldest grandson is leaving to Montreal for his business trip. I will go for my walk after he leaves for airport. His flight is at 2 pm. He will leave anytime after 12. For now, I am in my kitchen, making veggie omelette and banana shake for him. It is great to put smile on the faces around. It helps to make you happy, away from negative thoughts.

It is 12.30, my grandson left for the airport. I am ready to leave for my walk, all bundled up, with my gloves and woolen stole. It is cold and windy, I am all set, nothing to worry about. 

Walkway is looking great with gold leaves, scattered all around. I am going to 'Metro', to get bakery things for my grand kids. They like it, I will get cinnamon glazed bun for myself. I will enjoy with tea, while home. We have to enjoy every bit of our life. Whatever is available, enjoy that. Life will be all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk