I am rich Gold in my garden

 


November 25th 2023

Beautiful weather, sunny bright morning. Not so cold. This is not Canadian winter at all. I think, this is all due to global warming. So much changed, so is climate. I still remember, we got our first fan in 1993. There was no AC. We never needed that.

So much snow and cold, that was Canada, years ago. Now AC is a must in summer time. It is 2C now, and it is the end of November. We will get snow after a while, not will be much, I think.

Today is 25th, third week of my accident. Things are getting better day by day for me. Day before, I was in Tim Hortons, First time after weeks. Walks are still forbidden for me. I have to wait for that. I am taking my chances to get into car, for rides.

My son, while dropping his son to Uni, I use to jump in, to change my scenery, to get out. We have to make use of, whatever is available. Don't have to wait. Every moment matters, to make our day.

I am enjoying the Gold around in my garden. Squirrels go on gathering their things for the coming cold days of winter. Trees are losing their colors. Scarlet red, Copper, Coffee, all colors are now fading away. Some trees are already like skeletons. These are stages of life. Same is for we Humans. 

Things to observe, now I have time for all that. I have time to behold and absorb. Staying home is a quite unique and different experience. We can learn a lot. 

We have time to enhance our level of patience. Time to have inner peace. Time to observe and study the realities of life. It is sort of meditation. For now, I am enjoying all that. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk