Beautiful Cold Morning

 

November 28th 2023

Bright beautiful cold morning. It is 4 C below zero, feels like 15 C below. It is the beauty of Canada that in winter time too, sun comes out to make our days brighter. Sitting inside, it looks like summer. 

We check weather before getting out, to dress up accordingly. To decide how many layers will be enough to tackle the cold. Weather plays an integral part in our life. We start sorting our coat closet, to choose the proper one for the day. 

We have number of jackets, and coats from light to heavy one. For light rain, for flurries and for the real snowy days with 25 C below temperatures. We learned how to deal with Canadian cold. We just check weather, dress up properly, get out and enjoy.

We humans are amazing, we manage. Adapt whatever is there to make adjustments, to make our life, to enjoy. We have power to make decisions accordingly. 

I am getting better day by day. Tomorrow will be three weeks after my accident. Time is great, works to help out, so well. Time flies and takes things away. The intensity of pain, sorrow, sadness, everything starts fading out with time. That is the beauty of time. 

It is 3.15, I am done with making banana shakes for my son, for my grandson and for my own self. Made omelette for my son for his lunch. It is great to put smile on the faces around. You feel inner peace and get happiness. 

To pitch in with the things in your household, is a great recipe to live life happily. It helps to elevate our will power. Controls our mood swing, to keep it in balance. Spreads happiness. We get happiness too, out of it. Just go with that. Do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk