My wedding Anniversary

 


 November 4th 2023

One more month to go, to start a brand new year 2024. Today is Nov 4th, my mind took me to years back, to the day of my life. Today is my wedding anniversary. My husband is no more here, he passed away years ago so nothing to celebrate. It is just any another day of my life. Things change, life goes on. I believe, change is the beauty of life. 

It is cloudy cold morning. I am having my breakfast, sitting in my eat in kitchen. I am enjoying the view of my back garden, through patio doors. It is looking great. Gold leaves are scattered all around. Such a beauty to behold. It is a quiet atmosphere, not windy. Trees are standing still.  

I can't see many flowers in the flower bed, at the back of my garden. Just couple of, are there with no smiley face. I think, everyone is worried about, "what will be the next". Thinking about snow and sub zero temperatures. Real Canadian winter is just few weeks away.

It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, sitting in my room. It is weekend, I am off today. Don't have to go to work. I have to plan my day, to fill my day slots. I will check my table calendar for my," things to do list". I have to color my hair. My laundry is done. I don't have to worry about that. 

It is 11.45, I am getting ready to go for my walk. I will go to "Metro" to get some bakery stuff and to "Dollarama" for chocolates, for my grand kids. It is 5 C, I will dress up in layers with my gloves and woolen stole. I am good, all set. 

It is 12.15, I am walking by the Whites Road. Gold, Copper and Bronze leaves are, all scattered on the walkway. Trees and bushes around, are looking great, with beautiful fall colors. All shades of red and orange, making atmosphere very scenic. Every season has it's own identity, it's own beauty so is the "Fall season". I am enjoying every bit of it. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk