Taking break enjoying time alone



Beautiful weather, great. Sunny bright morning. It is 9.30, 7 C, like a summer for we Canadians. I am still recovering from my bruises and tissues injury, due to my car accident, happened couple of days ago. I have to skip my walks and work. No playing Darts, no walks to Tim Hortons, to enjoy my small coffee and donuts. I am taking a break. 

I am home enjoying, view of my garden. Back garden is loaded with gold leaves. My friend, Black squirrel is busy with his exercises on the wooden fence of my garden. He keeps track of his body. Couple of flowers are there, brave enough, facing our November weather.

It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, sitting now in my room. My friend, my computer is switched on. It takes me to places of my choice, to let me talk to my loved ones. Blinds of my windows are drawn up, I am all connected with the world outside. 

My neighborhood is a bit quiet. No activity, just couple of cars standing on driveways, waiting for orders to move on. I am not going anywhere, have my other plans to fill up my day slots. 

Have to make couple of calls, I have to wait for a while. It is too early to call. We have to make sure, the time for the person on the other side, is convenient to talk. Not too early not too late. We also have to check his tone, while we talk. Tone will be a signal, that he is in right mood to receive our calls, ready to talk.

Sometimes people are busy with their own things, not in a  mood. We have to realize that, and at that time, have to cut short our conversation. Tones are like signals, red, green and yellow. Enough to proceed, to let us know, how the other person is feeling. He wants his time alone, busy with his own things or free to talk. We make calls to flourish our relationships, not to ruin that. 

I am checking my, "Things to do list". I have to take shower, after that I will make calls. I  will call my younger brother. He must be waiting for my call. My sister in law, my late husband's sister had an heart attack. She is not in good shape. I will talk to her. She is back home, time is right for her, to make call.

We have to keep our plan, "B", ready to switch, to get busy. Try to keep yourselves away from getting bored. "Nothing to do", is not an option. It takes you, to down the hill, feeling low, ends up in depression and health issues. Just do something, anything you like. To get busy, is key to live a happy life. It keeps you away from negative thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk