How to wait, is a novel experience

  


November 21st 2023

Cloudy morning, rain is on the way. Last couple of weeks to go, to enter the New Year 2024. New year, new plans. Moments pass, things change. Life goes on. Change is beauty of life, so is the change of seasons.

Fall time, is full of colors, full of gold. My back garden is loaded with Gold leaves. It is so refreshing, so powerful, to behold. Trees are now changing colors. We can see, all shades of red, orange, coffee and gold. Such a beauty to cherish. 

It is great time to go for a walk. Not too cold, not too hot. Just get out, to enjoy, to make your day. We don't have to wait. Time flies. Things change. You never know that what will be the next.

God forbid, our health not be the same with time. We have to avail whatever is there, to change our scenery. It helps to motivate our will power, helps to keep our mood swings, in balance. 

I am taking a break after my car accident. We have to do things, taking into account of our health and safety, as our top priority. I am not going to work. Playing Darts and walks are forbidden for me, for now. 

We don't have to just carried away and try to overdo things. We have to listen to our body, before taking steps in any direction. Give and take, works to streamline all relationships. Same goes with our mind and body. 

We have to take good care and safeguard our mind and body's well being. I am taking a break, enjoying, staying at home. It is a very different experience. We learn so many things out of it. How to wait and be patient, is a novel experience to learn. I am working on that.

Thanks to God Almighty for keeping me capable of doing things on my own. I am taking things slowly, enjoying the scenic view of my back garden. Sitting in my room, I am connected with the world outside. Busy in kitchen and with my computer. This is all more than enough for me. Life is all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk