Flowers Smiling on Garden Table



 September 9th 2023

It is just couple of days, back from my trip to England and it looks that I never been away. My suitcase is all empty, in the basement. Things in cupboard. Everything back on track. I started going back to my work, to play Darts. All set, back to normal routine.

For couple of days, it was hot, here in Toronto, 39 C. Today slightly cool, will be 23 C in the afternoon. It is morning, 7.15, 15 C, overcast, hazy sky. It is weekend, everyone sleeping. I am awake, in my room, busy with my computer. 

Yesterday was a busy day for me. In the morning, I went to library, to play Darts. I was back after 12.15, made banana smoothie for my son and for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He likes that. I made for my own self too. Never forget to make yourself happy. It will help your mood swings. Boost your will power. You will feel great.

I was was busy in kitchen, for sometimes. I made stir fried veggie dish and fried rice, to put on the dinner table for my family. 

My afternoon was busy, making some calls. I called my younger brother, my elder sister in law and some others in family. We have to call our loved ones, to revive connections. It works like gathering flowers of happiness. Gives color to our life.

I went for dinner, to my friend, she arranged a small gathering at her place. It was great. So nice of her. My jet lag is almost over. I am back to my normal routine. We Humans are amazing, adjust so easily in all circumstances. 

Today, I am planning to go for my walk. I will go to "Metro", will get small Pizza for my grandson, the middle one, Master Golden. He likes that. I will get Carrot muffin for my son and Blueberry muffin for myself. Never forget to treat yourself. It will help you out to streamline your day to day plans.

It is 7.45, I am going downstairs, to have my breakfast. I am in my back garden, sitting on one of the red knitted steel garden chairs, enjoying Raisin Bran cereal, stir fried egg with my morning cup of tea. 

It is great. Grass is lush green. Atmosphere is scented, loaded with all sorts of fragrances from the flowers around. Single flower pot full of pink flowers, is looking great, on the glass top of my garden table, adding up colors and beauty. What a scenic view, I am enjoying every bit of it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk