Back from London, in Toronto

 



September 4th 2023

Dear Readers, I got your comments after months.

It is 7.30 morning hot day, Weather Channel showing, feel like 40 C, in the afternoon. I think this is the last week of summer here in Toronto. I am sitting in my back garden, came last night from London. Now back to normal routine. 

Trip to England is done. It was great, to be with your kids and grand kids, is always great. Days were hectic, still, I enjoyed every bit of it. Flight was good, it was tiring, around seven hours. My dear no pain no gain. Nothing is one sided.

Today is my first day in Toronto. Home is home. I feel relaxed. Travel time is like, you are in transit. You don't take everything out. Most of the things, you have to search in your suitcase. Now I will set things, where it belong. 

I will take everything out from suitcase, from cupboards, also from my other suitcase, where I dumped things, not to take with me. Everything on my bed, to be sorted out to put at right place.

It will take time. Laundry is also to be done. I won't have to push myself. Nothing is end of the world. It is 11.30, My grand kids, the middle one, my Master Golden and the youngest one, Slurpee Boy, are going to McDonald's. 

They are asking me to join. So nice of them. I will go with them, my son is also going. I will take Cranberry muffin and tea, to enjoy their company.

We never have to miss chance to make our day, to change our scenery. These small things add up color to our life. Life is the same for everyone. It is not a bed of roses. We have to give color, adding up beautiful moments. Whenever and wherever, we get chance. Never miss that.

My elder brother's wife is back from hospital, two days ago. She lives in Aurora, with her son's family. It is a long weekend in Canada. I will make plan with my son and my daughter in law, to go to see her. It is 3pm, I am in Aura at my brother's place. I am happy, I came. It is always good to be with your loved ones. 

It is 6.30 pm, I am back home. My room is, all in mess. Clothes to be sorted out, to put at right place, all on my bed. I will do that later. I just checked, so many miss calls on my phone, from my daughters. It is 11 pm, at their place in England. I have to talk to them first. 

I am not out of jet lag, feeling sleepy. I will dump things from my bed at one corner, in my room. Do it, may be tomorrow. I will see. We have to prioritize things, to manage our day and also to manage our pressure level. 

Things to do under pressure, won't work out. Relax and have patience to resolve matters. Nothing is end of the world. 


My Dear friends in Ireland, I was not getting any comment. Trust me. Please help out my Smile Corner friend. He has to pay his rent. Save him from bankruptcy. I request. Please. 

My friend doing 2 Jobs,

Please listen to my friend, your supervisor and Happy Worker. Focus on your work. Don't take time out to pray for me. Thanks. 

Dear Retiree friends, I am happy for you people. You are managing Blog reading sessions, so well. Spreading happiness all around. Please have patience and respect everyone's emotions. Thank you. I request you, the Retired priest, please stop spying on Temple people. We don't have to interfere in other's personal matters. Hope you will listen to me. I will be thankful. Please be kind and respect everyone's privacy. Thanks.

Dear Students

I am happy to get comments from you. I feel connected. Love you all. Say Hi to my friends Dean, George, Lucy and my friend your Chancellor and to all my friends at Uni. Dear students, my friends, I am happy for you and will pray for all of your success in years to come in your life. 

May you achieve things in your life in good health and get all the happiness. Amen. I welcome your friend, your fellow student,  you are handing over your duties. You did so well connecting me with everyone at Uni. I highly appreciate all your efforts. Don't have to ask me. I trust you people. Decide whatever you people want. I always will agree with you. Love you people. You people are our future. Our pride. You people will spread peace and happiness in our world in years to come. I trust.

Kris, please don't be hard on my friend Niklas. I love him very much. Please take care of Hannah. I love her too. Hope you will do that. Thanks.

My friend, Dear Smile Addict, you don't have to bring donuts. This is too much. Please don't do that. I love you. Hope your son is good now. Say Hi to your wife and your son. I love them. 

Dear friend, "N" I love you and always keep you in my thoughts. Thanks for reading my Blogs. Please don't stop reading. Love you.

I am thankful to all of you, my Dear Readers. 

My friends in Ireland, Karen, "N", my friends in France, Russia, Spain, China, Italy. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, Happy worker and my friend  Supervisor. I am thankful to you for reading my Blogs. It means a lot to me. Thanks. 

Dear Retirees my friends, Dear Students, I love you all. 

I thank to my friends Superwoman, Kyle, newbie, Father, Hannah, Niklas and Kris. My Dear Boris, Dave Linda, I am so happy to see comments from you people. 

All my office friends, Jimmy, Cathy, Brian, Mark, Claire, Tiara, Cleo, Brenda, Craig, my friends SA, Plunker, Batma and mrizvi. I am thankful to you people. Please forgive me, if I miss someone's name. I miss my friend Keith. Hope he is fine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk